Wheel Loader Side Bucket
August 6th, 2008
Category: Bucket Attachments (Side-dump)
M.C. Faulkner & Sons manufactures Side Dump Buckets for wheel loaders and Toolcarriers. These are superior buckets for filling trenches and demolition of asphalt roads and building berms. They can be used as conventional buckets in regular applications, or as side dumps. They are designed with a lock valve to prevent the bucket from free falling while dumping. Bolt on edges are available for these buckets. Buckets are custom made to your specifications (length and yard capacity), for your machine and application. Go to www.mcfaulkner.com and watch the side dump bucket in action.
All Bucket Attachments (Side-dump):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views