Wheel Loader Side Bucket
August 6th, 2008
Category: Bucket Attachments (Side-dump)
M.C. Faulkner & Sons manufactures Side Dump Buckets for wheel loaders and Toolcarriers. These are superior buckets for filling trenches and demolition of asphalt roads and building berms. They can be used as conventional buckets in regular applications, or as side dumps. They are designed with a lock valve to prevent the bucket from free falling while dumping. Bolt on edges are available for these buckets. Buckets are custom made to your specifications (length and yard capacity), for your machine and application. Go to www.mcfaulkner.com and watch the side dump bucket in action.
All Bucket Attachments (Side-dump):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax596 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund394 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views