Bobcat rock buckets are ideal solution for clearing unwanted objects from soil
September 7th, 2010
Category: Bucket Attachments (Multipurpose)
The new Bobcat rock buckets make quick and easy work of removing objects from the soil and are ideal for contractors and landscapers preparing or clearing land or for farmers and homeowners working on their property.
“Bobcat rock buckets are great for removing rocks, sorting or sifting materials and removing debris. The tines allow you to retain the stones and debris, while the soil sifts through, helping you separate the material,” said Chris Knipfer, Bobcat attachment product specialist.
The Bobcat rock bucket is designed to last in tough working conditions. The tines are fully gusseted on each side and interconnected to one another to provide strength and durability. The skeletal design of the rock bucket means the cutting edge of the attachment is always visible to the operator.
The buckets are easy to use — operators simply submerge the tines below the grade and object. When the bucket is raised back up, the object stays in the bucket while the loose material falls through the tines, causing minimal disturbance to the ground.
Bobcat rock buckets are available in four sizes: 62-, 68-, 74- and 82-inch widths. The rock buckets are approved for use on Bobcat skid-steer loaders, compact track loaders, all-wheel steer loaders, Toolcat utility work machines and the V417 VersaHandler telescopic tool carrier.
ABOUT BOBCAT COMPACT EQUIPMENT
Bobcat compact equipment includes skid-steer, all-wheel steer and compact track loaders; compact excavators; mini-track loaders; VersaHandler® telescopic tool carriers; utility vehicles; compact tractors; and Toolcat™ utility work machines. Bobcat is a global brand with more than 600 dealer locations in North America and the leader in compact equipment — the industry’s original innovator, beginning more than 50 years ago with the first compact machine and predecessor to the skid-steer loader. For more information on Bobcat products, visit www.bobcat.com
QuickLook: Bobcat rock buckets
- Ideal for separating unwanted objects, such as rocks or debris, from materials like dirt or mulch.
- Four widths available: 62-, 68-, 74- and 82-inch.
- Approved for use on Bobcat skid-steer loaders, compact track loaders, all-wheel steer loaders, Toolcat utility work machines and the V417 VersaHandler telescopic tool carrier.
- Fully-gusseted tines on each side are interconnected to one another to provide strength and durability.
- Skeletal design allows the cutting edge of the attachment to always be visible to the operator.
All Bucket Attachments (Multipurpose):
- Compact / Front End Loader Converter
- Erskine 6-in-1 Combination Bucket
- Erskine Low Profile Material Bucket
- Single Pointed Ripper Bucket
- The New 3-Stage, Multi-Ripper Bucket
- Introducing the New 120 Metric Ton Class Size Version (180-300,000 pound) of the Patented Hi-Cap Multi-Ripper® Bucket From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.®
- The New 3-Stage, Multi-Ripper Bucket From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. Patent Pending in US and Canada
- Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. At CONEXPO!
- Multi-Ripper Tooth
- The New Skid Steer Loader Multi-Ripper From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The Excavator Multi-Ripper Rake From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. Patent Pending
- The 2-Way Bucket from Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The DigNRip Bucket: From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The New High-Capacity Multi-Ripper Bucket For Quarries From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
Manufacturers of Bucket Attachments (Multipurpose):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2276 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority624 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles584 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views