The Patented Allied-Gator Claw Bucket
April 23rd, 2008
Category: Bucket Attachments (Loaders)
The patented Allied-Gator Claw Bucket increases the performance capabilities of any OEM loader bucket, adding superior functionality for material handling, sorting, and compaction. The Claw Bucket is more than strong enough to withstand the tractive force of the machine; once the Claw is clamped shut, it cannot be pried open. From the fully enclosed hydraulic cylinders to the high quality materials and construction, the Allied-Gator Claw Bucket is designed to work harder and last longer than any other bucket closure system. The Allied-Gator Claw Bucket makes material handling faster and more profitable. Grab, tear, sift, sort and transport more material in less time and with less equipment than ever before. Allied-Gator™s proprietary two-pin installation and removal system makes it quick and easy to switch between a standard bucket configuration and the Claw Bucket configuration on the job site.
Visit www.alliedgator.com to view tool specs, pictures, videos and much more.
All Bucket Attachments (Loaders):
- Multi-purpose Bucket
- Material Handling Bucket
- Light Material Buckets
- Grapple Buckets
- General Purpose Buckets
- Utility Grapple Buckets
- Utility Buckets
- Multi-Purpose Buckets
- Industrial Grapple Buckets
- Dirt Buckets
- Woodchip Buckets
- Top Clamp Buckets-Loader
- Slag Buckts-Loader
- Side Dump Buckets
- High Dump/ RollOut Buckets
- Waste Handler Buckets
- Multi-Purpose Landfill Buckets
- High-Abrasion Rock Buckets
- Heavy-Duty Quarry Rock Buckets
- Coal Buckets
- Rock Buckets
- Stone Sieve Buckets
- Material Handling Grapple Buckets
- High Dump Buckets
- Ditch Cleaning Buckets
- Material Handling Buckets
- Single Pointed Ripper Bucket
- The New 3-Stage, Multi-Ripper Bucket
- Introducing the New 120 Metric Ton Class Size Version (180-300,000 pound) of the Patented Hi-Cap Multi-Ripper® Bucket From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.®
- The New 3-Stage, Multi-Ripper Bucket From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. Patent Pending in US and Canada
- Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. At CONEXPO!
- Multi-Ripper Tooth
- The New Skid Steer Loader Multi-Ripper From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The Excavator Multi-Ripper Rake From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. Patent Pending
- The New SHARCMulti-Ripper Products From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The 2-Way Bucket from Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The DigNRip Bucket: From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The New High-Capacity Multi-Ripper Bucket For Quarries From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
Manufacturers of Bucket Attachments (Loaders):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1923 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 306 Views