Blue Diamond's redesigned extreme brush cutter.
February 13th, 2009
Category: Brush Cutter Attachments
For the Spring of 09 GE Attachments is proud to offer Blue Diamond”s redesigned extreme brush cutter.
The new features include.
now direct drive motor connects by spline shaft to a 2 5/8 drive shaf
the oversized tapered bearings are 4.5 O.D and are submerged in oil
the 4 blade hub is now connected to the shaft by a 13 diameter flange that is 1 thick by 10 bolt
2 year warranty
cuts up to 6 trees and heavy grass without bunching under the deck
All Brush Cutter Attachments:
- Viper Mulching System
- FAE USA™s NEW Wood Devil 125
- FAE USA™s PMM/EX
- FAE USA, Inc. introduces the Scorpion Tree Trimmer
- FECON™s FTX440 Crawler Mulcher
- FECON, Inc. Offers Mini Grapples for Excavators
- FECON, Inc. Expands It™s Line Of Bull Hog® PTO Mulchers
- FECON, Inc. Offers Chipper Knife Tools for Bull Hog® Mulcher
- FECON™s Introduces the FTX148-L Track Carrier
- FECON™s Adds BHP170 Power Pack to its line of New Generation Power Packs
- Remote Connectivity now available for Fecon™s FTX440 Crawler Mulcher
- FECON Introduces New FTX440 Crawler Mulcher
Manufacturers of Brush Cutter Attachments:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax727 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund367 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party354 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views