ABD 420 semi bottom dump trailer
August 18th, 2011
Category: Bottom-Dump Trailers
America’s Trailer Company is proud to introduce the ABD 420 semi bottom dump trailer equipped with an optional hydraulic deployable pin on tag axle system which enables a rapid and easy transition from a 42 foot tandem axle to a 48 foot tri axle configuration. Composite construction technology employing advanced materials yields a 28 cubic yard / 32 ton capacity hopper with a 13,478 pound nominal tare weight based upon specified running gear.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views