ABD 420 semi bottom dump trailer
August 18th, 2011
Category: Bottom-Dump Trailers
America’s Trailer Company is proud to introduce the ABD 420 semi bottom dump trailer equipped with an optional hydraulic deployable pin on tag axle system which enables a rapid and easy transition from a 42 foot tandem axle to a 48 foot tri axle configuration. Composite construction technology employing advanced materials yields a 28 cubic yard / 32 ton capacity hopper with a 13,478 pound nominal tare weight based upon specified running gear.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1069 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?942 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?813 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway317 Views