ABD 420 semi bottom dump trailer
August 18th, 2011
Category: Bottom-Dump Trailers
America’s Trailer Company is proud to introduce the ABD 420 semi bottom dump trailer equipped with an optional hydraulic deployable pin on tag axle system which enables a rapid and easy transition from a 42 foot tandem axle to a 48 foot tri axle configuration. Composite construction technology employing advanced materials yields a 28 cubic yard / 32 ton capacity hopper with a 13,478 pound nominal tare weight based upon specified running gear.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views