ABD 420 semi bottom dump trailer
August 18th, 2011
Category: Bottom-Dump Trailers
America’s Trailer Company is proud to introduce the ABD 420 semi bottom dump trailer equipped with an optional hydraulic deployable pin on tag axle system which enables a rapid and easy transition from a 42 foot tandem axle to a 48 foot tri axle configuration. Composite construction technology employing advanced materials yields a 28 cubic yard / 32 ton capacity hopper with a 13,478 pound nominal tare weight based upon specified running gear.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141010 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields331 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers265 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG263 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future250 Views