Deep groove ball bearings
February 19th, 2008
Deep groove ball bearings are versatile, self-retaining bearings with solid outer rings, inner rings and ball and cage assemblies. These products are of simple design, durable in operation and easy to maintain; they are available in single and double row designs and and in open and sealed variants. Due to the production technology used, open bearings can still have turned recesses on the outer ring for seals or shields.
Due to their low frictional torque, they are suitable for high speeds.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views