Deep groove ball bearings
February 19th, 2008
Deep groove ball bearings are versatile, self-retaining bearings with solid outer rings, inner rings and ball and cage assemblies. These products are of simple design, durable in operation and easy to maintain; they are available in single and double row designs and and in open and sealed variants. Due to the production technology used, open bearings can still have turned recesses on the outer ring for seals or shields.
Due to their low frictional torque, they are suitable for high speeds.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields330 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers236 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views