EDGE® Augers by CEAttachments, Inc.
September 30th, 2008
Choosing the right auger attachment for your machine and application requires experience. Factors to consider are soil condition, hole width and depth, and hydraulic power of your machine. With a full auger line available from CEA, we are sure to provide you with the correct mounting plate, hydraulic-powered auger drive unit, auger drilling bit and specialized wear parts for your job. Both Planetary and Chain Reduction drives are available in both Round or Hex output shafts. A variety of Auger Bits are available ranging from 4 to 36, as well as tree & shrub auger bits and rock auger bits. Auger extensions and adapters are also available. Contact the experts at CEA for more information toll free at 1-866-232-8224 or check out our website www.ceattach.com.
- Earth Auger from General Equipment Co.
- General Equipment™s 471 DIG-R-TACH® Designed for Backhoes, Mini-Excavators and Compact Loaders
- General Equipment Company DIG-R-TACH® Series
Manufacturers of Augers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views