Asphalt storage tanks
August 28th, 2008
Category: Asphalt Storage Tanks
Asphalt storage tanks from Heatec are designed for storing liquid asphalt cement and polymer modified bitumen. They are used at hot mix asphalt plants, asphalt terminals, and asphalt roofing plants.
Heatec asphalt tanks are available in a wide variety of sizes, from 10,000 gallon capacity to 35,000 gallon capacity. Larger models are also available.
Heatec offers tanks in vertical, portableand horizontal stationary configurations. Many options are available, including mixers for polymer modified asphalt (polymer modified bitumen), radar level gauges and power-actuated valves.
Most Heatec asphalt tanks are heated by serpentine heating coils. Heated thermal fluid from a hot oil heater circulates through the coils, transferring heat to asphalt stored inside the tank. We also offer direct-fired tanks that are heated by a burner that fires directly into a fire tube that is mounted inside the tank.
Safety features include overflow protection and low-level controls that prevent heating a tank if asphalt level drops below the heating coils or fire tube.
All Asphalt Storage Tanks:
Manufacturers of Asphalt Storage Tanks:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views