February 13th, 2008
Category: Asphalt Screeds
The AS2251 is a commercial-sized screed. It is a hydraulically extendible screed that features front-mounted extenders. The AS2251 is well suited to all geographic areas and is ideal for both new construction and overlay work. Common applications include industrial sites, large parking lots, urban and rural roads, subdivision streets, highways, interstates, airports and projects that require variable-width paving.
Operating Specifications Maximum Paving Width 20.41 ft 6.1 m Standard Paving Width 8.17 ft 2.5 m Minimum Paving Width 6.16 ft 1.9 m
Maximum Paving Width
Standard Paving Width
Minimum Paving Width
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding553 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable405 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views