February 13th, 2008
Category: Asphalt Screeds
The AS2251 is a commercial-sized screed. It is a hydraulically extendible screed that features front-mounted extenders. The AS2251 is well suited to all geographic areas and is ideal for both new construction and overlay work. Common applications include industrial sites, large parking lots, urban and rural roads, subdivision streets, highways, interstates, airports and projects that require variable-width paving.
Operating Specifications Maximum Paving Width 20.41 ft 6.1 m Standard Paving Width 8.17 ft 2.5 m Minimum Paving Width 6.16 ft 1.9 m
Maximum Paving Width
Standard Paving Width
Minimum Paving Width
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes546 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views