Thomas Grinding Launches New “TR-2000-SC” Rumble Strip Grinding Machine
March 1st, 2010
Category: Asphalt Grinders
Our high production rumble strip machine that will allow you to compete with the big boys has arrived. It has greater grinding capabilities and speed than our smaller SS-200 model. For over 17 years, we have designed and manufactured rumble-strip grinding machines for the highway industry.
Since 1993, we have been “sinking our teeth” into asphalt and concrete, exposing our equipment to the severest of conditions, throughout the world. We are confident and truly believe it is one of the finest rumble strip machines on the market today.
In addition, it has the features you need.
With this rugged machine, you’ll be able to grind shoulder rumble strips as well as centerline rumble strips.
When clean-up time comes, it makes quick work of maintenance and storage. The TR-2000-SC machine easily detaches from the tow vehicle.
The TR-2000 is capable of production rates of 130 feet per minute (1.5 miles per hour) in asphalt. (Production rate is affected by the hardness of asphalt and other job conditions.)
All Asphalt Grinders:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views