Quieter Pumps: for applications where noise must be kept to a minimum.
August 13th, 2012
Category: Asphalt Pumps
The Silent Pump Unit is a portable diesel-powered pump able to operate quietly for environments where low noise levels must be maintained. It produces only 70 decibels at 23 feet, and is well-suited for sewer bypass operations, wellpoint dewatering, and open sumping. The pump has easy-access lockable doors for regular maintenance and increased security. Silent Pump units are available in several models, depending on the type of job.
Griffin’s Silent Pac Pump Units are designed to provide quiet operation where pumping is required and noise must be kept to a minimum. The Silent Pac enclosure is engineered for durability, ease of operations and maintenance. This enclosure is designed with full secondary containment. The noise level of the Silent Pac is less than 70 decibels at 23 feet. The enclosure has doors that allow for easy access to operating controls and for regular maintenance. Air vents are strategically located to provide maximum air-flow to the engine.
Silent Pac Pumps are available in a wide variety of models for multiple applications such as bypass, wellpoint dewatering systems and sumping. The Silent Pac enclosure option is available on the majority of Griffin pumps.
In applications where maximum performance with minimal noise is required, Griffin Silent Pac pumps are a proven solution. Contact Griffin for more information and options available.
- Asphalt Patching Equipment
- Cold Planers and Milling Machines
- Soil Stabilizer and Reclaimer
- Asphalt Mixers
- Asphalt Reclaimers and Recyclers
- Asphalt Cutters
- Asphalt Grinders
- Asphalt Screeds
- Asphalt Compactor
- Asphalt Materials Handling Systems
- Asphalt Multipurpose Plants
- Asphalt Sprayers
- Asphalt Storage Tanks
- Seal Coating Equipment and Accessories
- Asphalt Bins and Silos
- Asphalt Finishers
- Asphalt Groovers
- Asphalt Heaters
- Asphalt Pumps
- Asphalt Wideners
- Asphalt Cleaner
- Asphalt Testing
- Asphalt Batching Plants
- Asphalt Dryers
- Asphalt Hoppers
- Asphalt Kettles
- Asphalt Scrubbers
- Asphalt Spreaders
- Asphalts Rakes and Lukes
- Bituminous Equipment Burners
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker266 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes146 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges144 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon113 Views