Crack-N-Tack® Portable Drum Pump
September 4th, 2008
Category: Asphalt Crack Filler
Makes Crack Filling Easy: Speeds up your crews by eliminating the need to constantly move the drum or
refill the pour pots.
Highly Portable: This small but powerful unit is easily set in place by two people, requiring no air compressor or electrical hookups. The pump is self-contained and is gasoline powered.
Easy Clean-up: The pump is simply washed out with water eliminating the need for additional
Multiple Uses: This unit can be used to apply Kold Flo® Pourable Crack Filler, asphalt emulsions,
water and many other non-caustic liquids.
Engine: 4 HP Honda engine, with a 6:1 gear reduction.
Pump: Moyno 333, an extremely versatile, low shear, progressive cavity pump.
Valve:One valve for easy operation, used only when priming.
Cam-Lock Connections:Hose connections are designed for quick set up and break down.
¢ Pre-set pressure relief valve for safe and steady operation.
¢ Heavy-duty construction but still light weight and easy to use.
Warranty:One year on workmanship with varying warranties on components.
All Asphalt Crack Filler:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving348 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views