Franmar Chemical, Inc. Better Than Diesel and Legal, Too
February 25th, 2010
Category: Asphalt Cleaner
The word is out in industry circles about Bean-e-doo® Asphalt Cleaner, a powerful cleaner of modified asphalts, polymers, top coating, sealers, dressings, and tac-coatings from tools and machinery. With diesel fuel prohibited as a cleaner, Franmar Chemical used its expertise in developing biobased replacements to make a product that works as well as diesel yet is legal, too!
Industry leaders are applauding the earth-friendly features of Bean-e-doo® Asphalt Cleaner with a flash point over 400, no harsh or unpleasant odors, VOC’s of less then 3%, and no ozone depleting chemicals.
A free heavy duty 3-gallon pump sprayer accompanies purchases of 5 gallons or more. This chemical resistant, easy to pump sprayer makes application of Bean-e-doo® Asphalt Cleaner a snap.
All Asphalt Cleaner:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse434 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers104 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views