Lithium ion batteries maximize performance, minimize weight
April 3rd, 2008
Category: All Type Batteries
The lithium ion batteries in Makita™s new BVR450 4-foot cordless concrete vibrator deliver more power with less weight. The company also introduced a flexible shaft version of the vibrator, the BVR450Z as well as two 8-foot versions, the BVR850 and BVR850Z. The 4-foot models weigh just 8.2 pounds and the 8-foot models weigh 11.7 pounds. The short, flexible shaft models deliver 13,000 vibrations per minute while the longer ones crank out 12,500. An ergonomic two-directional switch adds more comfort when holding the vibrators in vertical or horizontal positions. The three amp-hour batteries have a run time of 25 minutes on a single charge.
All All Type Batteries:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving260 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options255 Views