Mobility kit converts alarm into free-standing protection unit
September 12th, 2012
Have someone from Transpo Industries contact you with more information Click Here
The Sono Blaster R Intrusion alarm from Transpo Industries mounts on typical work zone barricades, cones, drums, delineators, A-frames and other barriers. The impact-activated safety device helps prevent crashes in work zones by warning work crews and errant drivers simultaneously. The SonoBlaster Mobility Kit, an add-on accessory for the SonoBlaster that converts it into a free-standing protection unit, allows the intrusion alarm to be used independent of cones, barrels or barricades. It can be attached to the SonoBlaster in minutes, according to Transpo. A 2010 recipient of Better Roads Top RollOuts award, the SonoBlaster’s built-in CO2 powered horn, upon impact, blasts at 125 dB signaling workers that the protective zone has been violated, giving them critical reaction time to move out of harm’s way.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series915 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks305 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines191 Views