Mobility kit converts alarm into free-standing protection unit
September 12th, 2012
Have someone from Transpo Industries contact you with more information Click Here
The Sono Blaster R Intrusion alarm from Transpo Industries mounts on typical work zone barricades, cones, drums, delineators, A-frames and other barriers. The impact-activated safety device helps prevent crashes in work zones by warning work crews and errant drivers simultaneously. The SonoBlaster Mobility Kit, an add-on accessory for the SonoBlaster that converts it into a free-standing protection unit, allows the intrusion alarm to be used independent of cones, barrels or barricades. It can be attached to the SonoBlaster in minutes, according to Transpo. A 2010 recipient of Better Roads Top RollOuts award, the SonoBlaster’s built-in CO2 powered horn, upon impact, blasts at 125 dB signaling workers that the protective zone has been violated, giving them critical reaction time to move out of harm’s way.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014569 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding445 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable331 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future322 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views