Heavy-duty engine oil meets CJ-4 standards
February 5th, 2009
Chevron™s Delo 400 LE SAE 10W-30 multi-grade diesel oil is specifically formulated for new low emissions engines running on ULSD. Delo 400 LE has met performance requirements for API CJ-4, in addition to previous oil formulations. The heavy-duty engine oil offers improved performance in wear control for valve-train, bearings, rings and liners, oxidation control, soot dispersion, piston deposit control and oil consumption control.
- AMSOIL Introduces Diesel Concentrate Plus Cold Flow Improver
- AMSOIL Synthetic 5W-40 Premium Diesel Oil for CJ-4
Manufacturers of Additives:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)330 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views