Heavy-duty engine oil meets CJ-4 standards
February 5th, 2009
Chevron™s Delo 400 LE SAE 10W-30 multi-grade diesel oil is specifically formulated for new low emissions engines running on ULSD. Delo 400 LE has met performance requirements for API CJ-4, in addition to previous oil formulations. The heavy-duty engine oil offers improved performance in wear control for valve-train, bearings, rings and liners, oxidation control, soot dispersion, piston deposit control and oil consumption control.
- AMSOIL Introduces Diesel Concentrate Plus Cold Flow Improver
- AMSOIL Synthetic 5W-40 Premium Diesel Oil for CJ-4
Manufacturers of Additives:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving344 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice319 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views