Automatic transmission fluid works with domestic and foreign vehicles
February 5th, 2009
Citgo™s Transgard Multi-Purpose ATF works with General Motors and Ford electronically-controlled transmissions and foreign cars and trucks requiring Dexron-III, Dexron-IIIE, Dexron-II and Mercon-type fluids. The Transgard features friction and oxidation control, foam and aeration suppression, wear protection, cold weather protection, seal compatibility and meets the performance requirements for the Allison Transmission Division. The company recommends the transmission fluid for use in 2006 automatic transmissions except for those requiring Ford Type F Fluid, Mercon SP, Mercon V, Dexron VI and CVT fluids.
- AMSOIL Introduces Diesel Concentrate Plus Cold Flow Improver
- AMSOIL Synthetic 5W-40 Premium Diesel Oil for CJ-4
Manufacturers of Additives:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group154 Views