GCS400 Grade Control System
February 19th, 2009
Category: 3D Machine Controls
The GCS400 Grade Control System is a dual-control system that controls both the lift and tilt of the machine blade. This is done by connecting two LR410 laser receivers or one LR410 and an AS400 slope sensor to the system. Contractors can purchase the GCS400 or start with the GCS300 and later upgrade to the GCS400. The system is designed primarily for use on dozers; however, you can also use it on other machines. By controlling both functions, the GCS400 lets the operator control the material more accurately especially across larger jobsites.
Eliminate setup errors! For even greater speed and accuracy, the GCS400 system features a unique Linked Mode, which ties lift and tilt together and displays them as a single control. The operator can use Linked Mode to easily, accurately and consistently benchmark and adjust the system.
- Medium/Large Housing Pads
- Medium/Large Commercial Building Sites
- Road Construction
- Sports Fields
- Finish Grading
- Material Balancing
- Rough Grading.
All 3D Machine Controls:
- New Leica RedLine Cuts Survey and Layout Costs from Design to As-Built
- Leica PowerDigger 3D Saves in operating costs by eliminating stakeout and grade checking downtime while easing excavation of complex surfaces.
- Leica Geosystems to Crown the Best Dozer Operator of 2008 During CONEXPO-CON/AGG - Leica PowerGrade Challenge Set to Steal the Show.
- Leica Geosystems readies to launch 10 new products that incorporate a series of advanced construction solutions, each developed to deliver operational flexibility, unprecedented power and speed for increased productivity and profits
- Leica Geosystems Introduces Speedy, Accurate PowerDigger Automated Excavation System at the 2008 World of Concrete
- Topcon™s Z63 & G63 kits expand 3D control flexibility for dozers and motor graders
- Topcon LS-B100 series sets new standards for high-value, machine control sensors
- Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System Designed for Faster Grading Without Sacrificing Accuracy
- GCS600 Grade Control System Cross-Slope and Elevation Control
- Trimble CCS900 Compaction Control System
- GCS600 Grade Control System for Excavators
- GCS500 Grade Control System Cross Slope Control
- GCS400 Grade Control System
- GCS300 Grade Control SystemSingle Elevation
- Economical, Stand-alone Laser-based Machine Control System
Manufacturers of 3D Machine Controls:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series879 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group360 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks235 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views