Bonnell Industries Inc.: Minimizes number of plow passes
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 20, 2011
The Front-Mount Patrol Wing from Bonnell Industries is designed to enhance snow removal effectiveness by expanding the total plowing width and allowing plow operators to minimize the number of passes they make to clear a road.
Featuring heavy-duty construction using 8-3/8-inch ribs, 10-gauge moldboard shell and heavy structural tubing at the mount, a heavy-duty, independent, non-binding float mechanism keeps the toe of the moldboard on the ground.
An enclosed direct-lift toe cylinder keeps the cylinder out of road grime and eliminates binding on the slide mechanism.
Standard deceleration for stowing the moldboard is standard as well as an optional side shift cylinder.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong991 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction461 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair439 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views