Bonnell Industries Inc.: Minimizes number of plow passes
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 20, 2011
The Front-Mount Patrol Wing from Bonnell Industries is designed to enhance snow removal effectiveness by expanding the total plowing width and allowing plow operators to minimize the number of passes they make to clear a road.
Featuring heavy-duty construction using 8-3/8-inch ribs, 10-gauge moldboard shell and heavy structural tubing at the mount, a heavy-duty, independent, non-binding float mechanism keeps the toe of the moldboard on the ground.
An enclosed direct-lift toe cylinder keeps the cylinder out of road grime and eliminates binding on the slide mechanism.
Standard deceleration for stowing the moldboard is standard as well as an optional side shift cylinder.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident917 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?559 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds555 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side503 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes453 Views