Bonnell Industries Inc.: Minimizes number of plow passes
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 20, 2011
The Front-Mount Patrol Wing from Bonnell Industries is designed to enhance snow removal effectiveness by expanding the total plowing width and allowing plow operators to minimize the number of passes they make to clear a road.
Featuring heavy-duty construction using 8-3/8-inch ribs, 10-gauge moldboard shell and heavy structural tubing at the mount, a heavy-duty, independent, non-binding float mechanism keeps the toe of the moldboard on the ground.
An enclosed direct-lift toe cylinder keeps the cylinder out of road grime and eliminates binding on the slide mechanism.
Standard deceleration for stowing the moldboard is standard as well as an optional side shift cylinder.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River449 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving284 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness259 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options255 Views