Bonnell Industries Inc.: Minimizes number of plow passes
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 20, 2011
The Front-Mount Patrol Wing from Bonnell Industries is designed to enhance snow removal effectiveness by expanding the total plowing width and allowing plow operators to minimize the number of passes they make to clear a road.
Featuring heavy-duty construction using 8-3/8-inch ribs, 10-gauge moldboard shell and heavy structural tubing at the mount, a heavy-duty, independent, non-binding float mechanism keeps the toe of the moldboard on the ground.
An enclosed direct-lift toe cylinder keeps the cylinder out of road grime and eliminates binding on the slide mechanism.
Standard deceleration for stowing the moldboard is standard as well as an optional side shift cylinder.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes154 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views