Bonnell Industries Inc.: Minimizes number of plow passes
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 20, 2011
The Front-Mount Patrol Wing from Bonnell Industries is designed to enhance snow removal effectiveness by expanding the total plowing width and allowing plow operators to minimize the number of passes they make to clear a road.
Featuring heavy-duty construction using 8-3/8-inch ribs, 10-gauge moldboard shell and heavy structural tubing at the mount, a heavy-duty, independent, non-binding float mechanism keeps the toe of the moldboard on the ground.
An enclosed direct-lift toe cylinder keeps the cylinder out of road grime and eliminates binding on the slide mechanism.
Standard deceleration for stowing the moldboard is standard as well as an optional side shift cylinder.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths726 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers587 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road522 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines507 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus368 Views