Bonnell Industries Inc.: Minimizes number of plow passes
The Front-Mount Patrol Wing from Bonnell Industries is designed to enhance snow removal effectiveness by expanding the total plowing width and allowing plow operators to minimize the number of passes they make to clear a road.
Featuring heavy-duty construction using 8-3/8-inch ribs, 10-gauge moldboard shell and heavy structural tubing at the mount, a heavy-duty, independent, non-binding float mechanism keeps the toe of the moldboard on the ground.
An enclosed direct-lift toe cylinder keeps the cylinder out of road grime and eliminates binding on the slide mechanism.
Standard deceleration for stowing the moldboard is standard as well as an optional side shift cylinder.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes812 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…651 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California380 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis353 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology319 Views