Bonestroo hires project manager for gov't division
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 25, 2011
Bonestroo welcomes Carrie Ann Hewitt, project manager in Bonestroo’s Government Division. Hewitt will work in the firm’s Mequon office and serve clients throughout Southeast Wisconsin.
“We’re very excited to introduce Carrie Ann to our clients,” says Bonestroo Vice President Rick Schmidt. “Her diverse experience and project management abilities are an excellent addition to our growing team.”
Hewitt brings 12 years of experience and is a registered professional engineer in Wisconsin, Idaho and Montana. Her background includes all facets of municipal infrastructure, state and local transportation, recreational facilities, site development, stormwater management and hydraulics. She also has experience in bridge design. Hewitt earned her B.S. in Civil Engineering from Marquette University.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax684 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund409 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete273 Views