Bonestroo hires project manager for gov’t division
Bonestroo welcomes Carrie Ann Hewitt, project manager in Bonestroo’s Government Division. Hewitt will work in the firm’s Mequon office and serve clients throughout Southeast Wisconsin.
“We’re very excited to introduce Carrie Ann to our clients,” says Bonestroo Vice President Rick Schmidt. “Her diverse experience and project management abilities are an excellent addition to our growing team.”
Hewitt brings 12 years of experience and is a registered professional engineer in Wisconsin, Idaho and Montana. Her background includes all facets of municipal infrastructure, state and local transportation, recreational facilities, site development, stormwater management and hydraulics. She also has experience in bridge design. Hewitt earned her B.S. in Civil Engineering from Marquette University.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014553 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable389 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future267 Views