Bonestroo hires project manager for gov't division
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 25, 2011
Bonestroo welcomes Carrie Ann Hewitt, project manager in Bonestroo’s Government Division. Hewitt will work in the firm’s Mequon office and serve clients throughout Southeast Wisconsin.
“We’re very excited to introduce Carrie Ann to our clients,” says Bonestroo Vice President Rick Schmidt. “Her diverse experience and project management abilities are an excellent addition to our growing team.”
Hewitt brings 12 years of experience and is a registered professional engineer in Wisconsin, Idaho and Montana. Her background includes all facets of municipal infrastructure, state and local transportation, recreational facilities, site development, stormwater management and hydraulics. She also has experience in bridge design. Hewitt earned her B.S. in Civil Engineering from Marquette University.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views