BOMAG to acquire some assets, roadbuilding operations from Terex
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 12, 2013
BOMAG (FAYAT Group) plans to acquire specific product lines and assets from Terex as well as Terex Roadbuilding operations of Latin America (ex-Cifali), according to a company announcement made public on Feb. 11.
This is a significant breakthrough for BOMAG as well as the mixing plant business unit subsidiaries MARINI-ERMONT, according to BOMAG.
This announcement will not affect the Terex Bid-Well Roller Paver or Terex Front Discharge Mixer Truck product lines, according to an e-mail from a Terex Roadbuilding employee.
For comments from Jean-Claude Fayat, Fayat Group executive managing director and the investor relations press release, go to http://www.terex.com/en/investor-relations/index.htm.
MORE FROM Economics
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion199 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views