BOMAG to acquire some assets, roadbuilding operations from Terex
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 12, 2013
BOMAG (FAYAT Group) plans to acquire specific product lines and assets from Terex as well as Terex Roadbuilding operations of Latin America (ex-Cifali), according to a company announcement made public on Feb. 11.
This is a significant breakthrough for BOMAG as well as the mixing plant business unit subsidiaries MARINI-ERMONT, according to BOMAG.
This announcement will not affect the Terex Bid-Well Roller Paver or Terex Front Discharge Mixer Truck product lines, according to an e-mail from a Terex Roadbuilding employee.
For comments from Jean-Claude Fayat, Fayat Group executive managing director and the investor relations press release, go to http://www.terex.com/en/investor-relations/index.htm.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series884 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group360 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks248 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views