Bomag’s TanGO exciter system improves vibration
Amanda Bayhi | November 1, 2013
Bomag has introduced its Tangential Oscillation (TanGO), an exciter system that is designed to improve power for vibration generation while reducing drive belt maintenance requirements.
The system is created for use on bridges and near buildings, but can also be used for intermediate and finish rolling.
TanGO’s horizontal placement allows it to maintain continuous ground contact, while the interaction of TanGO oscillation from the rear drum and traditional vibration power from the front drum offers proper smoothness and density on asphalt mixes that are difficult to compact.
The drum wrapper surface is wear-resistant. An 8-year/8000-hour warranty is offered for the drum wrapper shell.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group293 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views