Bomag’s TanGO exciter system improves vibration
Amanda Bayhi | November 1, 2013
Bomag has introduced its Tangential Oscillation (TanGO), an exciter system that is designed to improve power for vibration generation while reducing drive belt maintenance requirements.
The system is created for use on bridges and near buildings, but can also be used for intermediate and finish rolling.
TanGO’s horizontal placement allows it to maintain continuous ground contact, while the interaction of TanGO oscillation from the rear drum and traditional vibration power from the front drum offers proper smoothness and density on asphalt mixes that are difficult to compact.
The drum wrapper surface is wear-resistant. An 8-year/8000-hour warranty is offered for the drum wrapper shell.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure222 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views