Bomag’s TanGO exciter system improves vibration
Amanda Bayhi | November 1, 2013
Bomag has introduced its Tangential Oscillation (TanGO), an exciter system that is designed to improve power for vibration generation while reducing drive belt maintenance requirements.
The system is created for use on bridges and near buildings, but can also be used for intermediate and finish rolling.
TanGO’s horizontal placement allows it to maintain continuous ground contact, while the interaction of TanGO oscillation from the rear drum and traditional vibration power from the front drum offers proper smoothness and density on asphalt mixes that are difficult to compact.
The drum wrapper surface is wear-resistant. An 8-year/8000-hour warranty is offered for the drum wrapper shell.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles903 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse705 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views