Bomag’s TanGO exciter system improves vibration
Amanda Bayhi | November 1, 2013
Bomag has introduced its Tangential Oscillation (TanGO), an exciter system that is designed to improve power for vibration generation while reducing drive belt maintenance requirements.
The system is created for use on bridges and near buildings, but can also be used for intermediate and finish rolling.
TanGO’s horizontal placement allows it to maintain continuous ground contact, while the interaction of TanGO oscillation from the rear drum and traditional vibration power from the front drum offers proper smoothness and density on asphalt mixes that are difficult to compact.
The drum wrapper surface is wear-resistant. An 8-year/8000-hour warranty is offered for the drum wrapper shell.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong991 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction461 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair439 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views