Bomag’s TanGO exciter system improves vibration
Amanda Bayhi | November 1, 2013
Bomag has introduced its Tangential Oscillation (TanGO), an exciter system that is designed to improve power for vibration generation while reducing drive belt maintenance requirements.
The system is created for use on bridges and near buildings, but can also be used for intermediate and finish rolling.
TanGO’s horizontal placement allows it to maintain continuous ground contact, while the interaction of TanGO oscillation from the rear drum and traditional vibration power from the front drum offers proper smoothness and density on asphalt mixes that are difficult to compact.
The drum wrapper surface is wear-resistant. An 8-year/8000-hour warranty is offered for the drum wrapper shell.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker276 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges255 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes224 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America188 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards134 Views