Bomag names Bill Rieken as road building specialist
Amanda Bayhi | May 14, 2013
Bomag Americas has named Bill Rieken as the road building specialist for the Midwest territory.
Rieken has more than 35 years of asphalt paving industry experience. In his new position, he will provide Bomag field sales with training, product demonstrations and machine set-up services for Bomag’s asphalt paving and rehabilitation equipment.
Rieken has experience assisting customers operating traditional and REMIX Anti-Segregation System pavers, MS series of material transfer devices and the RoadMix paver/MTV.
He has worked as a product engineer for the original Cedarapids BSF paver series, worked in the 1980s in Research and Development for the first Greyhound paver series and was involved with the Cedarapids asphalt compaction and milling machine lines.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River610 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency543 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs394 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business362 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views