Bomag names Bill Rieken as road building specialist
Amanda Bayhi | May 14, 2013
Bomag Americas has named Bill Rieken as the road building specialist for the Midwest territory.
Rieken has more than 35 years of asphalt paving industry experience. In his new position, he will provide Bomag field sales with training, product demonstrations and machine set-up services for Bomag’s asphalt paving and rehabilitation equipment.
Rieken has experience assisting customers operating traditional and REMIX Anti-Segregation System pavers, MS series of material transfer devices and the RoadMix paver/MTV.
He has worked as a product engineer for the original Cedarapids BSF paver series, worked in the 1980s in Research and Development for the first Greyhound paver series and was involved with the Cedarapids asphalt compaction and milling machine lines.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers116 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views