Bomag names Bill Rieken as road building specialist
Amanda Bayhi | May 14, 2013
Bomag Americas has named Bill Rieken as the road building specialist for the Midwest territory.
Rieken has more than 35 years of asphalt paving industry experience. In his new position, he will provide Bomag field sales with training, product demonstrations and machine set-up services for Bomag’s asphalt paving and rehabilitation equipment.
Rieken has experience assisting customers operating traditional and REMIX Anti-Segregation System pavers, MS series of material transfer devices and the RoadMix paver/MTV.
He has worked as a product engineer for the original Cedarapids BSF paver series, worked in the 1980s in Research and Development for the first Greyhound paver series and was involved with the Cedarapids asphalt compaction and milling machine lines.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views