Bomag names Bill Rieken as road building specialist
Amanda Bayhi | May 14, 2013
Bomag Americas has named Bill Rieken as the road building specialist for the Midwest territory.
Rieken has more than 35 years of asphalt paving industry experience. In his new position, he will provide Bomag field sales with training, product demonstrations and machine set-up services for Bomag’s asphalt paving and rehabilitation equipment.
Rieken has experience assisting customers operating traditional and REMIX Anti-Segregation System pavers, MS series of material transfer devices and the RoadMix paver/MTV.
He has worked as a product engineer for the original Cedarapids BSF paver series, worked in the 1980s in Research and Development for the first Greyhound paver series and was involved with the Cedarapids asphalt compaction and milling machine lines.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles963 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse727 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side569 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views