Bomag hires Tom Kiselica as road building specialist
Bomag Americas has hired Tom Kiselica as the road building specialist for the northeastern United States.
Kiselica’s responsibilities will include providing equipment training, demonstrations and machine set-up services to customers for Cedarapids asphalt pavers and material transfer equipment, CMI reclaimer/stabilizers and BOMAG’s existing line of milling equipment.
Kiselica has more than 30 years of experience in the service and sale of asphalt paving and road building equipment. He previously worked with Gateway Equipment, Way Equipment and Cedarapids.
Kiselica will work from a satellite office from within his territory.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields329 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers237 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views