Bomag hires Tom Kiselica as road building specialist
Amanda Bayhi | May 22, 2013
Bomag Americas has hired Tom Kiselica as the road building specialist for the northeastern United States.
Kiselica’s responsibilities will include providing equipment training, demonstrations and machine set-up services to customers for Cedarapids asphalt pavers and material transfer equipment, CMI reclaimer/stabilizers and BOMAG’s existing line of milling equipment.
Kiselica has more than 30 years of experience in the service and sale of asphalt paving and road building equipment. He previously worked with Gateway Equipment, Way Equipment and Cedarapids.
Kiselica will work from a satellite office from within his territory.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues111 Views