Bomag to display new BM -35 Series milling machines at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | January 9, 2014
Bomag has added the rear rotor design BM -35 Series to its cold milling product range.
Each model includes Bomag’s BMS 15 interchangeable holder that uses a single bolt for holder retention, requires a 75-foot-pound tightening torque, and features a low front face position to allow full tooth rotation as well as a tempered steel material to improve service life.
The vibration isolated operator’s stand has a swivel seat design, control ergonomics and easy-to-use switches, levers and clear read-out displays.
Bomag will display the BM1000/35, along with the BM600/15 model from the BM 500/600 series, at booth #50675 at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show in Las Vegas.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views