Bomag to display new BM -35 Series milling machines at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | January 9, 2014
Bomag has added the rear rotor design BM -35 Series to its cold milling product range.
Each model includes Bomag’s BMS 15 interchangeable holder that uses a single bolt for holder retention, requires a 75-foot-pound tightening torque, and features a low front face position to allow full tooth rotation as well as a tempered steel material to improve service life.
The vibration isolated operator’s stand has a swivel seat design, control ergonomics and easy-to-use switches, levers and clear read-out displays.
Bomag will display the BM1000/35, along with the BM600/15 model from the BM 500/600 series, at booth #50675 at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show in Las Vegas.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views