Bobcat to feature new loaders, excavators at ConExpo
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | February 17, 2011
Bobcat will launch its four new M-Series loaders and three M-Series excavators, as well as showcase a variety of interactive displays, at ConExpo/Con-Agg 2011. Bobcat is extending the M-Series, “next generation” line, which unveiled its first models in 2009 with the 700-platform machines.
Bobcat’s booth will also feature an all-wheel steer loader radio remote control display, laser transmitter display, compact track loader roller suspension system display and interactive demonstration of the Bobcat deluxe instrumentation panel.
Bobcat will also launch competitive comparison videos for ConExpo, and the host of the videos, Perry Rust, will be on site assisting customers as they access the videos.
ConExpo is March 22-26 in Las Vegas. Bobcat is part of the Doosan booth, G-100.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views