Bobcat to feature new loaders, excavators at ConExpo
Bobcat will launch its four new M-Series loaders and three M-Series excavators, as well as showcase a variety of interactive displays, at ConExpo/Con-Agg 2011. Bobcat is extending the M-Series, “next generation” line, which unveiled its first models in 2009 with the 700-platform machines.
Bobcat’s booth will also feature an all-wheel steer loader radio remote control display, laser transmitter display, compact track loader roller suspension system display and interactive demonstration of the Bobcat deluxe instrumentation panel.
Bobcat will also launch competitive comparison videos for ConExpo, and the host of the videos, Perry Rust, will be on site assisting customers as they access the videos.
ConExpo is March 22-26 in Las Vegas. Bobcat is part of the Doosan booth, G-100.
MORE FROM Industry
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1524 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June990 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge435 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012352 Views