Bobcat to feature new loaders, excavators at ConExpo
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | February 17, 2011
Bobcat will launch its four new M-Series loaders and three M-Series excavators, as well as showcase a variety of interactive displays, at ConExpo/Con-Agg 2011. Bobcat is extending the M-Series, “next generation” line, which unveiled its first models in 2009 with the 700-platform machines.
Bobcat’s booth will also feature an all-wheel steer loader radio remote control display, laser transmitter display, compact track loader roller suspension system display and interactive demonstration of the Bobcat deluxe instrumentation panel.
Bobcat will also launch competitive comparison videos for ConExpo, and the host of the videos, Perry Rust, will be on site assisting customers as they access the videos.
ConExpo is March 22-26 in Las Vegas. Bobcat is part of the Doosan booth, G-100.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River561 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business341 Views