Bobcat skid-steer inventor Keller dies
Louis Keller, one of the inventors of the compact, three-wheeled machine that lead to the first Bobcat-branded skid steer loaders, has died. Louis, along with his brother Cyril, created the three-wheeled loader as a way to clean out turkey barns, an idea eventually purchased by Melroe Manufacturing. Today, Bobcat is a brand of Doosan Infracore.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)804 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects647 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D391 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)297 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots289 Views