Bobcat launches videos comparing compact excavators
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 1, 2010
Bobcat Company has launched Bobcat Advantage, a series of online videos targeted at helping contractors compare Bobcat compact excavator performance, serviceability and features other manufacturers’ machines.
The 17 short videos compare Bobcat compact excavators in the 3.5- and 5-ton weight classes with similar models marketed by four competitors.
“It’s easy to read a spec sheet or a piece of literature and compare compact excavators on paper,” said Greg Rostberg, marketing manager for Bobcat Company. “The real test is how the machines perform under load… .”
The videos can be viewed at www.bobcatadvantage.com/learn.
MORE FROM Industry
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1581 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1001 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets984 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?561 Views