Bobcat launches videos comparing compact excavators
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 1, 2010
Bobcat Company has launched Bobcat Advantage, a series of online videos targeted at helping contractors compare Bobcat compact excavator performance, serviceability and features other manufacturers’ machines.
The 17 short videos compare Bobcat compact excavators in the 3.5- and 5-ton weight classes with similar models marketed by four competitors.
“It’s easy to read a spec sheet or a piece of literature and compare compact excavators on paper,” said Greg Rostberg, marketing manager for Bobcat Company. “The real test is how the machines perform under load… .”
The videos can be viewed at www.bobcatadvantage.com/learn.
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax697 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views