Bobcat launches videos comparing compact excavators
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 1, 2010
Bobcat Company has launched Bobcat Advantage, a series of online videos targeted at helping contractors compare Bobcat compact excavator performance, serviceability and features other manufacturers’ machines.
The 17 short videos compare Bobcat compact excavators in the 3.5- and 5-ton weight classes with similar models marketed by four competitors.
“It’s easy to read a spec sheet or a piece of literature and compare compact excavators on paper,” said Greg Rostberg, marketing manager for Bobcat Company. “The real test is how the machines perform under load… .”
The videos can be viewed at www.bobcatadvantage.com/learn.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views