Bobcat launches multi-platform social media efforts
Equipment World Staff | August 30, 2012
Bobcat launched its social media efforts yesterday on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Flickr. Bobcat has had an established YouTube video channel for several years.
This multi-channel approach allows Bobcat to inform and interact with customers in more ways. Bobcat’s Facebook page allows customers to share their Bobcat experiences; Twitter provides real-time, quick updates and responses; YouTube users can share their videos; Google+ provides a mini-blog format in which Bobcat can display company information; Flickr houses company images while allowing customers to share their images as well; and LinkedIn allows the community to connect with Bobcat through a branded profile.
To connect with Bobcat, visit Bobcat on Facebook (facebook.com/bobcatcompany), Bobcat on Twitter (twitter.com/bobcatcompany), Bobcat on Youtube (youtube.com/bobcatcompany), Bobcat on Google+ (plus.google.com/b/102171291278770443408), Bobcat on Flickr (www.flickr.com/photos/bobcatcompany) or Bobcat on LinkedIn (linkedin.com/company/bobcat-company).
For more information about Bobcat or its products, visit bobcat.com.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong856 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus380 Views