Blastrac adds new ride-on milling/sawing machine to product line
LAS VEGAS–The Blastrac BMP-4000 introduced at World of Concrete 2013 is a new heavy-duty ride-on sawing and milling machine that is suited for large sawing and milling applications such as road construction. The multifunctional machine is equipped for cutting, removing and sawing of concrete, asphalt and natural stone surface to a depth of 2.36 inches with sawing and 2.5 inches of milling.
By changing the hydraulic motor, the milling and sawing technology can be easily swapped. The machine has a double hydraulic micrometric adjustment to set the working depth to work precisely and eliminate the risk of underground deterioration.
The complete milling drum is made of one piece of steel. In combination with 60 professional heavy-duty milling picks, the milling drum is more heavy duty when compared with traditional milling drums, according to Blastrac.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)798 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects643 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D368 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads264 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots250 Views