Bigge adds Grove RT9130E and RT9150E rough terrain cranes to fleet
Amanda Bayhi | April 9, 2013
The addition of the two models brings the company’s Houston, Texas, fleet to a total of six machines, with more than three dozen Grove RT890E rough terrain cranes.
The RT9150E boasts 197 feet of main boom and a 69-foot fixed jib. Its reach and capacity of a 165-ton class all-terrain crane in the footprint of a two axle rough terrain makes it fit for work at refineries.
The RT9130E has more than 200 feet of reach and a maximum capacity of 130-tons. It is well-suited for work in the petrochemical industry and in general civil and industrial construction projects.
For more information, visit bigge.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views