Bigge adds Grove RT9130E and RT9150E rough terrain cranes to fleet
The addition of the two models brings the company’s Houston, Texas, fleet to a total of six machines, with more than three dozen Grove RT890E rough terrain cranes.
The RT9150E boasts 197 feet of main boom and a 69-foot fixed jib. Its reach and capacity of a 165-ton class all-terrain crane in the footprint of a two axle rough terrain makes it fit for work at refineries.
The RT9130E has more than 200 feet of reach and a maximum capacity of 130-tons. It is well-suited for work in the petrochemical industry and in general civil and industrial construction projects.
For more information, visit bigge.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141012 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields331 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers266 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG265 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future258 Views