Better Roads receives national bronze, regional gold awards for editorial
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 14, 2014
ASBPE, formerly the American Society of Business Publication Editors, Better Roads with a National Bronze Award for Editorial/Editor’s Letter and with the Regional Gold Award for the Upper Midwest Region in the same category for a series of editorials in the 2014 Azbee Awards of Excellence.
To read the series winning commentary, written by Editor-at-Large Tina Grady Barbaccia, see the following editorials: “The BIG WIG of Transportation Funding” (October 2013), “Could alternate energy sources help solve our funding problem?” (November 2013), and “A Penny for Your Transportation System” (December 2013).
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier261 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker192 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative106 Views