Better Roads receives national bronze, regional gold awards for editorial
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 14, 2014
ASBPE, formerly the American Society of Business Publication Editors, Better Roads with a National Bronze Award for Editorial/Editor’s Letter and with the Regional Gold Award for the Upper Midwest Region in the same category for a series of editorials in the 2014 Azbee Awards of Excellence.
To read the series winning commentary, written by Editor-at-Large Tina Grady Barbaccia, see the following editorials: “The BIG WIG of Transportation Funding” (October 2013), “Could alternate energy sources help solve our funding problem?” (November 2013), and “A Penny for Your Transportation System” (December 2013).
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views