Better Roads receives national bronze, regional gold awards for editorial
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 14, 2014
ASBPE, formerly the American Society of Business Publication Editors, Better Roads with a National Bronze Award for Editorial/Editor’s Letter and with the Regional Gold Award for the Upper Midwest Region in the same category for a series of editorials in the 2014 Azbee Awards of Excellence.
To read the series winning commentary, written by Editor-at-Large Tina Grady Barbaccia, see the following editorials: “The BIG WIG of Transportation Funding” (October 2013), “Could alternate energy sources help solve our funding problem?” (November 2013), and “A Penny for Your Transportation System” (December 2013).
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers140 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views