Better Roads receives national bronze, regional gold awards for editorial
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 14, 2014
ASBPE, formerly the American Society of Business Publication Editors, Better Roads with a National Bronze Award for Editorial/Editor’s Letter and with the Regional Gold Award for the Upper Midwest Region in the same category for a series of editorials in the 2014 Azbee Awards of Excellence.
To read the series winning commentary, written by Editor-at-Large Tina Grady Barbaccia, see the following editorials: “The BIG WIG of Transportation Funding” (October 2013), “Could alternate energy sources help solve our funding problem?” (November 2013), and “A Penny for Your Transportation System” (December 2013).
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2243 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1269 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans499 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority496 Views