Better Roads, Kobelco: Win a compact excavator for a year
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 25, 2011
To celebrate the launch of 13 new models in 2011, Kobelco Construction Machinery America is offering excavator operators the chance to win a new Kobelco compact excavator for a year with its “Your Competitive Edge” sweepstakes.
Kobelco is an industry-leading excavator manufacturer, and its full range of excavators is found on major construction job sites and highway projects across North America. Accordingly, the “Your Competitive Edge” contest is presented by Better Roads magazine.
Kobelco’s “Your Competitive Edge” sweepstakes’ grand prize is a one-year lease on a new Kobelco 55SRx compact excavator, valued at $26,000; two tickets to the U2 360 Degree Tour concert on July 5, 2011, in Chicago; plus $2,000 spending cash for travel and hotel accommodations.
To participate in the “Your Competitive Edge” sweepstakes, enter online at www.kobelcoamerica.com/edge by May 31, 2011.
The winning entry will be selected in a random drawing on June 15, 2011.
No purchase is necessary. Information on the “Your Competitive Edge” sweepstakes is also at the Kobelco exhibit (Gold Lot, Booth 101) at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 in Las Vegas.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1249 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...780 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones519 Views