Better Roads 2012 Football Ticket Giveaway Rules
Better Roads 2012 Football Ticket Give Away
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The Better Roads football ticket give away begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 31, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2012 (the “Promotion Period”).
- SPONSOR. Better Roads Randall-Reilly Publishing Company, LLC, Corporate Headquarters, 3200 Rice Mine Road NE, Tuscaloosa, AL 35406 (the “Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. Employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives and their immediate family members (including spouses, siblings, parents and children) and household members (whether related or not) of Sponsor, Sponsor’s promotional partners, or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, distributors, affiliates, vendors, services agencies and companies involved in the design, implementation and execution of the Promotion (the “Promotion Partners”) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES. By entering the Promotion, you fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by and accept all terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including decisions with respect to the selection of winners and the interpretation of these Official Rules), which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all of the requirements set forth herein.
- HOW TO ENTER. You can enter the Promotion by visiting www.betterroads.com during the Promotion Period and following the instructions set forth therein. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2012, to be eligible. Only those entries actually received during the Promotion Period will be entered in the random drawing as set forth in Section 6 herein. All times are measured by Sponsor’s clock. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt; screen shots or confirming e-mails will not be accepted as proof of receipt. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. As part of the Promotion entry process, entrants will be required to indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at www.betterroads.com during the Promotion Period. Limit one entry per person/per e-mail address during the Promotion Period. Sponsor and the Promotion Partners are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, garbled, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. Entrants will be entered into Sponsor’s email list to receive the latest news and special offers from Sponsor and its affiliates. Entrants who do not wish to receive such emails may opt out upon receipt of the first email or any email thereafter by following the opt-out instructions provided therein.
- WINNER SELECTION, PRIZE DESCRIPTION AND ODDS OF WINNING. Eligible entrants that enter during the Promotion Period will be automatically entered in a random drawing for 2 tickets to the November 17, 2012 Alabama Crimson Tide football game at Bryant-Denny Stadium (the Prize). The Total Number of Prizes to be Awarded is two (2) tickets Approximate Retail Value of ($80.00). The prize includes one (1) hotel room for two (2) Approximate Retail Value of ($150.00) and the hotel selection will be at the discretion of sponsor. The random drawing for the Prize will be conducted by the Sponsor on or about November 1, 2012 from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. LIMIT ONE PRIZE PER HOUSEHOLD.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION. The selected Grand Prize winner(s) will be notified by email and/or telephone within approximately five (5) days following the random drawing described in Section 6 above. If the selected Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within five (5) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such selected Grand Prize winner will forfeit the Grand Prize and Sponsor may, but is not required to, select an alternate Grand Prize winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Upon contacting the selected Grand Prize winner and determining that he/she satisfies all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and publicity release as described in Section 8 below, such individual will be deemed a “Prize Winner”.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Grand Prize of the same or approximate retail value. No cash substitutions will be allowed. The Grand Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. As a condition to receiving the Grand Prize, the eligible entrant selected by the random drawing described in Section 6 above will be required to complete, sign, notarize and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (where lawful) within the time period indicated on the winner notification and must provide Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax reporting purposes as Sponsor will file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of the Grand Prize. Any applicable federal, state or local taxes and any expenses or costs incurred in connection with or incidental to receipt or use of the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. If the Prize Winner declines to accept the awarded Grand Prize or is disqualified for failure to comply with the prize conditions set forth herein or these Official Rules, the selected winner will forfeit the Grand Prize and Sponsor may, but is not required to, award the forfeited Grand Prize to an alternate winner selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. The Grand Prize awarded may differ from any depiction shown in any promotional materials in connection with the Promotion. Sponsor and the Promotion Partners are not responsible and shall not be liable if the Grand Prize is declined or undeliverable. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, extend or cancel the Promotion (with or without notice) at any time in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and may, but is not required to, substitute another promotion in its place. Sponsor further reserves the right to amend or change these Official Rules at any time, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges the Sponsor, the Promotion Partners and Facebook, together with their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, representatives, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation any and all claims, costs, injuries, losses, damages , demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims“), and each Prize Winner releases and discharges the Released Entities from any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Prize Winner shall indemnify and hold harmless the Released Entities from any claims or damages for bodily injury, sickness, disease or death or from any claims for damage to tangible property. This indemnification shall extent to claims resulting from use of the Grand Prize and shall apply only to the extent that the claim or loss is caused in whole or in part by any negligent act or omission of the Grand Prize user or owner.
- DISCLAIMERS. Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere, will not be eligible. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. The Released Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. THE RELEASED ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vi) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- DISPUTES; APPLICABLE LAW. All entrants and Prize Winner(s) agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any prize awarded or the determination of the Prize Winner(s), which cannot be resolved between the parties, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association, then in effect. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrants or Prize Winner(s) be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant and Prize Winner hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s or Prize Winner’s actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred by participation in the Promotion, and each entrant and Prize Winner further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the entrants, Prize Winner(s), Sponsor, and the Promotion Partners in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction) that would cause application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina. All entrants and Prize Winner(s) consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts located within Mecklenburg County, North Carolina.
- WINNER’S LIST: To obtain a copy of a winner’s list via mail, please mail your request, together with a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to: Randall-Reilly Publishing Company, LLC, Corporate Headquarters, 3200 Rice Mine Road NE, Tuscaloosa, AL 35406, Attn: [Better Roads football ticket give away . Requests received after December 31,2012 will not be honored.
THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK OR ANY OTHER FORM OF SOCIAL MEDIA. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE FACEBOOK AND ANY OTHER FORM OF SOCIAL MEDIA FROM ANY POTENTIAL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION.
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views