Bergkamp restructuring, adding positions
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 2, 2011
This will include the development of separate government- and contractor-focused business units, a production-focused business unit.
The government customer business unit will be responsible for working with government officials and personnel to provide solutions for the preservation of federal, state and local roads.
The contractor customer business unit will be responsible for working with contractors to provide equipment and business solutions to help them complete their jobs quickly and cost effectively.
As part of Bergkamp’s new structure, a dedicated service repair and repair parts support system has also been added.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1092 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events691 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction560 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes554 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up389 Views