Bergkamp restructuring, adding positions
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 2, 2011
This will include the development of separate government- and contractor-focused business units, a production-focused business unit.
The government customer business unit will be responsible for working with government officials and personnel to provide solutions for the preservation of federal, state and local roads.
The contractor customer business unit will be responsible for working with contractors to provide equipment and business solutions to help them complete their jobs quickly and cost effectively.
As part of Bergkamp’s new structure, a dedicated service repair and repair parts support system has also been added.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?487 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group283 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines160 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views