Bergkamp restructuring, adding positions
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 2, 2011
This will include the development of separate government- and contractor-focused business units, a production-focused business unit.
The government customer business unit will be responsible for working with government officials and personnel to provide solutions for the preservation of federal, state and local roads.
The contractor customer business unit will be responsible for working with contractors to provide equipment and business solutions to help them complete their jobs quickly and cost effectively.
As part of Bergkamp’s new structure, a dedicated service repair and repair parts support system has also been added.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident998 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse622 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side567 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles393 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views