Bergkamp restructuring, adding positions
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 2, 2011
This will include the development of separate government- and contractor-focused business units, a production-focused business unit.
The government customer business unit will be responsible for working with government officials and personnel to provide solutions for the preservation of federal, state and local roads.
The contractor customer business unit will be responsible for working with contractors to provide equipment and business solutions to help them complete their jobs quickly and cost effectively.
As part of Bergkamp’s new structure, a dedicated service repair and repair parts support system has also been added.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency525 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update276 Views