Bergkamp restructuring, adding positions
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 2, 2011
This will include the development of separate government- and contractor-focused business units, a production-focused business unit.
The government customer business unit will be responsible for working with government officials and personnel to provide solutions for the preservation of federal, state and local roads.
The contractor customer business unit will be responsible for working with contractors to provide equipment and business solutions to help them complete their jobs quickly and cost effectively.
As part of Bergkamp’s new structure, a dedicated service repair and repair parts support system has also been added.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views