Bergkamp promotes two execs to lead company
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 1, 2011
Salina, Kan.-based Bergkamp Inc. has promoted Scott Bergkamp to president/CEO and Bill Cooper to executive vice president/COO.
Scott Bergkamp will focus on the strategic direction of the company and will increase his role in the industry – helping to keep Bergkamp on the forefront of equipment and technology advancements and assisting in raising awareness for the pavement preservation industry.
Cooper will be responsible for all operational aspects of the company and concentrate on continual improvements in manufacturing, engineering, parts and service to advance quality and reduce lead times. In addition, he will oversee the management of the recently created Government- and Contractor-Focused Customer Business Units, which provide each market segment with dedicated service and support.
Bergkamp and Cooper will apply their expertise and knowledge to develop new products and technologies and make advancements in manufacturing and industry processes. “As we grow it is important for us to make sure we maintain the focus on our customers and the products and innovations that Bergkamp is known for,” Scott Bergkamp, new President/CEO of Bergkamp Inc., said in a written statement. “By making these executives changes, we are ensuring that every aspect of the company receives the emphasis and dedication necessary to advance these efforts.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views