Bergkamp introduces Spray Injection Patcher pothole patching solutions
Amanda Bayhi | September 6, 2013
Bergkamp has introduced its SP5, SP8 and SPT Spray Injection Patcher pothole patching solutions, which are designed to be quick, safe and economical options.
The truck-mounted SP5 and SP8 Spray Injection Patchers feature a dual chamber (60/40) aggregate hopper that allows for distribution of two grades of aggregate, as well as an automatic operation option that allows for in-cab operations in addition to on-ground manual operations.
The trailer-mounted SPT comes standard with manual operations.
A front-mounted boom provides a working radius of up to 13 feet on the SP5 and SP8 patchers.
The units are offered with an optional truck chassis or can be custom-mounted to an existing conventional or cab-over chassis, and the boom can be mounted as a manual working boom to an existing truck or can be added as a cab-over configuration.
The Spray Injection Patchers are compatible with Bergkamp’s InPave Pothole Patching Management System.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving394 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice340 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill331 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views