Bergkamp hires Bill Grevas as new sales manager
Salina, Kan.-based Bergkamp Inc. has hired Bill Grevas as its new sales manager. Grevas will direct Bergkamp’s sales team and be responsible for overseeing its day-to-day sales orders and customer requests from both contractors and government agencies.
Grevas says one of his goals is to be a visible resource for customers by visiting them in the field to find out what they like about Bergkamp’s equipment, what is working and what the company can make better.
Previously serving as a member of the development department for Kansas State University’s College of Technology and Aviation — most recently as its associate vice president of development — he brings a strong sense of sales strategies as they relate to the customer.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)806 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects583 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D289 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views