Bergkamp hires Bill Grevas as new sales manager
Salina, Kan.-based Bergkamp Inc. has hired Bill Grevas as its new sales manager. Grevas will direct Bergkamp’s sales team and be responsible for overseeing its day-to-day sales orders and customer requests from both contractors and government agencies.
Grevas says one of his goals is to be a visible resource for customers by visiting them in the field to find out what they like about Bergkamp’s equipment, what is working and what the company can make better.
Previously serving as a member of the development department for Kansas State University’s College of Technology and Aviation — most recently as its associate vice president of development — he brings a strong sense of sales strategies as they relate to the customer.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014573 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding505 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable362 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future330 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views