Bergkamp hires Bill Grevas as new sales manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 7, 2013
Salina, Kan.-based Bergkamp Inc. has hired Bill Grevas as its new sales manager. Grevas will direct Bergkamp’s sales team and be responsible for overseeing its day-to-day sales orders and customer requests from both contractors and government agencies.
Grevas says one of his goals is to be a visible resource for customers by visiting them in the field to find out what they like about Bergkamp’s equipment, what is working and what the company can make better.
Previously serving as a member of the development department for Kansas State University’s College of Technology and Aviation — most recently as its associate vice president of development — he brings a strong sense of sales strategies as they relate to the customer.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views