Bergkamp hires Bill Grevas as new sales manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 7, 2013
Salina, Kan.-based Bergkamp Inc. has hired Bill Grevas as its new sales manager. Grevas will direct Bergkamp’s sales team and be responsible for overseeing its day-to-day sales orders and customer requests from both contractors and government agencies.
Grevas says one of his goals is to be a visible resource for customers by visiting them in the field to find out what they like about Bergkamp’s equipment, what is working and what the company can make better.
Previously serving as a member of the development department for Kansas State University’s College of Technology and Aviation — most recently as its associate vice president of development — he brings a strong sense of sales strategies as they relate to the customer.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?448 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group195 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders155 Views