Bergkamp adds 10-year engineering, field-testing expert
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 22, 2010
Bergkamp Inc., based in Salina, Kan., has hired Jason Bergkamp as the company’s new project manager.
Jason Bergkamp will work directly with contractors to develop engineering solutions that increase productivity and advance the company’s technology offering.
After earning his mechanical engineering degree from Kansas State University, Jason Bergkamp spent more than 10 years working with Boeing and Case New Holland where he gained extensive expertise with hydraulic systems, customer start-up training and analyzing new and existing products in the field on a global scale.
“We are especially excited to have Jason join Bergkamp Inc., not only for the valuable R&D and product management skills he developed while working with major construction equipment manufacturers, but more importantly his work ethic and values,” said Scott Bergkamp president, in a written statement announcing Jason Bergkamp joining the firm.
“He recognizes customer obstacles and difficulties and can create effective solutions based on those needs. Jason is a great addition to our team and complements the company’s core values of customer-centered solutions, integrity, respect and innovation.”
MORE FROM Industry
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong971 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction427 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair402 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views