Bergkamp’s slurry seal & micro surfacing paver carries 12 cubic yards
Bergkamp’s M212 Slurry Seal & Micro Surfacing Paver, the manufacturer’s largest truck-mounted paver, can carry 12 cubic yards of aggregate in a level struck load, 691 gallons of asphalt emulsion and 691 gallons of water, and features a 65-gallon stainless steel additive tank.
The pugmill, conveyor and all liquid material tanks are removable for easy cleaning. All tanks are bolted in rather than welded. Asphalt emulsion and water tanks are separate components, which eliminates possible rust-through and contamination of products.
The M212 has a full-width working platform that allows operators to easily see both sides of the unit, the spreader box and the material being placed. In addition, a remote sideshift control lets the spreader box operator control the box from the ground.
The unit is powered by an onboard 99-horsepower Cummins diesel engine located at the front of the unit in an enclosed engine compartment that reduces noise for the driver and crew.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields329 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers237 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views