Bergkamp’s M2 series
Better Roads Staff | September 29, 2009
Bergkamp Inc. offers the M2 series of slurry seal and micro surfacing pavers. The truck-mounted M2 series consists of the M206 – which can carry 6 cubic yards of aggregate and 300 gallons of asphalt emulsion and water; and the M210 – which can carry 10 cubic yardsof aggregate and 600 gallons of asphalt emulsion and water. Both models feature a 55-gallon stainless steel additive tank and onboard 100 horsepower Cummins diesel engine.
The pugmill, conveyor and all liquid material tanks are removable.
All tanks are bolted in rather than welded, which adds extra durability and easy maintenance, according to Bergkamp. The asphalt emulsion and water tanks are separate components, eliminating rust-through and contamination of products.
MORE FROM Landing Page
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?1400 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax580 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund393 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views