Bergkamp’s M2 series
Better Roads Staff | September 29, 2009
Bergkamp Inc. offers the M2 series of slurry seal and micro surfacing pavers. The truck-mounted M2 series consists of the M206 – which can carry 6 cubic yards of aggregate and 300 gallons of asphalt emulsion and water; and the M210 – which can carry 10 cubic yardsof aggregate and 600 gallons of asphalt emulsion and water. Both models feature a 55-gallon stainless steel additive tank and onboard 100 horsepower Cummins diesel engine.
The pugmill, conveyor and all liquid material tanks are removable.
All tanks are bolted in rather than welded, which adds extra durability and easy maintenance, according to Bergkamp. The asphalt emulsion and water tanks are separate components, eliminating rust-through and contamination of products.
MORE FROM Landing Page
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views