Bergkamp’s M2 series
Better Roads Staff | September 29, 2009
Bergkamp Inc. offers the M2 series of slurry seal and micro surfacing pavers. The truck-mounted M2 series consists of the M206 – which can carry 6 cubic yards of aggregate and 300 gallons of asphalt emulsion and water; and the M210 – which can carry 10 cubic yardsof aggregate and 600 gallons of asphalt emulsion and water. Both models feature a 55-gallon stainless steel additive tank and onboard 100 horsepower Cummins diesel engine.
The pugmill, conveyor and all liquid material tanks are removable.
All tanks are bolted in rather than welded, which adds extra durability and easy maintenance, according to Bergkamp. The asphalt emulsion and water tanks are separate components, eliminating rust-through and contamination of products.
MORE FROM Landing Page
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views