BedRock Software: Simulates aggregate plant operations
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 21, 2012
BedRock Software LLC says the new version 276 for its AggFlow aggregate plant simulation program allows users to simulate aggregate plant operations more realistically than ever before. In addition to the modeling capabilities and blending calculations, the program helps track and report all aspects of plant operations, including machine power usage, operating costs, and emissions.
Version 276 sets the stage for users to implement the forthcoming AggOPTI profitability module to calculate profitability scenarios and determine the most profitable operating schedule to meet specific product demand. Users can select from the pre-populated equipment data library or install their own equipment models in the program.
MORE FROM Economics
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker265 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges144 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes139 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon112 Views