BedRock Software: Simulates aggregate plant operations
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 21, 2012
BedRock Software LLC says the new version 276 for its AggFlow aggregate plant simulation program allows users to simulate aggregate plant operations more realistically than ever before. In addition to the modeling capabilities and blending calculations, the program helps track and report all aspects of plant operations, including machine power usage, operating costs, and emissions.
Version 276 sets the stage for users to implement the forthcoming AggOPTI profitability module to calculate profitability scenarios and determine the most profitable operating schedule to meet specific product demand. Users can select from the pre-populated equipment data library or install their own equipment models in the program.
MORE FROM Economics
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues111 Views