BedRock Software: Simulates aggregate plant operations
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 21, 2012
BedRock Software LLC says the new version 276 for its AggFlow aggregate plant simulation program allows users to simulate aggregate plant operations more realistically than ever before. In addition to the modeling capabilities and blending calculations, the program helps track and report all aspects of plant operations, including machine power usage, operating costs, and emissions.
Version 276 sets the stage for users to implement the forthcoming AggOPTI profitability module to calculate profitability scenarios and determine the most profitable operating schedule to meet specific product demand. Users can select from the pre-populated equipment data library or install their own equipment models in the program.
MORE FROM Economics
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views