BedRock Software: Simulates aggregate plant operations
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 21, 2012
BedRock Software LLC says the new version 276 for its AggFlow aggregate plant simulation program allows users to simulate aggregate plant operations more realistically than ever before. In addition to the modeling capabilities and blending calculations, the program helps track and report all aspects of plant operations, including machine power usage, operating costs, and emissions.
Version 276 sets the stage for users to implement the forthcoming AggOPTI profitability module to calculate profitability scenarios and determine the most profitable operating schedule to meet specific product demand. Users can select from the pre-populated equipment data library or install their own equipment models in the program.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving335 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice306 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness276 Views