BedRock Software: Simulates aggregate plant operations
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 21, 2012
BedRock Software LLC says the new version 276 for its AggFlow aggregate plant simulation program allows users to simulate aggregate plant operations more realistically than ever before. In addition to the modeling capabilities and blending calculations, the program helps track and report all aspects of plant operations, including machine power usage, operating costs, and emissions.
Version 276 sets the stage for users to implement the forthcoming AggOPTI profitability module to calculate profitability scenarios and determine the most profitable operating schedule to meet specific product demand. Users can select from the pre-populated equipment data library or install their own equipment models in the program.
MORE FROM Economics
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2181 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1282 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...950 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house596 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views