Be part of the survey: The National Scan of Best Practices for Chemical Treatments on Unpaved Roads
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 8, 2009
Montana State University’s Western Transportation Institute (WTI) Road Ecology Program Area is conducting a survey as part of The National Scan of Best Practices for Chemical Treatments on Unpaved Roads and is seeking survey participants.
This survey takes about 20 minutes and is intended for practitioners, decision makers and researchers involved in unpaved road management. A diverse team of stakeholders under the sponsorship of Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and the coordination of the Western Transportation Institute at Montana State University developed the survey.
Participation in the anonymous survey will assist FHWA in identifying future research and documentation needs pertaining to effective and sustainable use of chemical treatments on unpaved roads.
To take the survey, go to www.roaddustinstitute.org. The survey link will remain active though Jan. 31.
For more information on the Western Transportation Institute at Montana State University, go to www.westerntransportationinstitute.org.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series792 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group349 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views