Be part of the survey: The National Scan of Best Practices for Chemical Treatments on Unpaved Roads
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 8, 2009
Montana State University’s Western Transportation Institute (WTI) Road Ecology Program Area is conducting a survey as part of The National Scan of Best Practices for Chemical Treatments on Unpaved Roads and is seeking survey participants.
This survey takes about 20 minutes and is intended for practitioners, decision makers and researchers involved in unpaved road management. A diverse team of stakeholders under the sponsorship of Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and the coordination of the Western Transportation Institute at Montana State University developed the survey.
Participation in the anonymous survey will assist FHWA in identifying future research and documentation needs pertaining to effective and sustainable use of chemical treatments on unpaved roads.
To take the survey, go to www.roaddustinstitute.org. The survey link will remain active though Jan. 31.
For more information on the Western Transportation Institute at Montana State University, go to www.westerntransportationinstitute.org.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident988 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse558 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side555 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?513 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views