Bauma Innovation Prize 2010: Six winners, five categories
Liebherr LH 120 C materials handling equipment by Liebherr Hydraulikbagger GmbH
With its totally new design, Liebherr developed a new functionally optimized shape of a machine with their new Liebherr LH 120 C.
Its newly developped comfortable cabin offers optimal ergonomy and vision; operating and control elements are located within easy reach for the driver. The new cubic body allows for new panel shapes also and makes the engine compartment easy to access. It provides a roof under which maintenance work can be carried out even under poor weather conditions. Servicing points are neatly laid out and the fuel tank is exceptionally large requiring refuelling less frequently. Additionally, some innovative safety instruments were integrated into this new machine.
For the original press release on the Bauma Innovation Prize 2010, go to www.bauma-innovation-award.com.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)816 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects652 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D399 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots246 Views