Barrier Systems, Inc. introduces new NCHRP 350 TL-3 redirective, bi-directional, non-gating X-TENuator impact attenuator
Better Roads Staff | February 18, 2011
Barrier Systems, Inc., a division of Lindsay Transportation Solutions, Inc., Inc., announces the addition of The X-TENuator System to its ever growing lineup of road safety devices. The X-TENuator System features excellent impact performance at an affordable price.
Utilizing superior engineering design, the X-TENuator System provides the life saving performance of a Redirective Non-Gating crash cushion without the high cost. The X-TENuator System has been designed to be installed permanently and is also approved to be used on asphalt in work zones where Redirective Non-Gating performance is required. Standard transition options, narrow footprint and easy deployment make the X-TENuator System ideal for shielding narrow roadside hazards at low impact sites.
The X-TENuator System is ideally suited for narrow hazards, such as:
- Narrow Medians
- Gore Areas
- Construction Zones
- Toll Plazas
- Side of Road.
Features and Benefits:
- Low cost hazard protection
- Meets NCHRP 350 TL-3 test criteria
- Only twenty-six ground anchors required for concrete
- Accepted for installation on asphalt
- Attaches to single faced guardrail, double faced guardrail and concrete barrier
- Uses standard transitions.
Lindsay Corporation (www.lindsay.com) and its wholly owned subsidiary Barrier Systems, Inc. (www.barriersystemsinc.com), is a leading manufacturer of moveable barrier systems, energy-absorbing highway crash cushions, and truck-mounted attenuators. For more information about these products please contact Barrier Systems, Inc., 3333 Vaca Valley Pkwy, Ste. 800 Vacaville, CA 95688 (888) 800-3691 [U.S. toll free] or (707) 374-6800.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier258 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative105 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views