Bandit Stump Grinders: These heavyweights will go all ten rounds.
Better Roads Staff | November 17, 2009
Your operation is only as hard-hitting as your equipment. Fortunately for you, Bandit offers the most rugged, durable stump grinders on the market. All of our grinders are equipped with heavy-duty steel components. The steel thickness is directly related to the longevity of the machine. Therefore, the weight of our stump grinders is directly related to the quality of steel used in the manufacturing process. The ruggedness of our machines is not limited to steel thickness: we also use the largest diameter hydraulic cylinders, heavy-duty pumps, an the highest quality bearings on each stumper we build. The heavier-grade steel ensures long frame life, and the large hydraulic cylinders ensure plenty of power.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views