Bandit Biomass Chippers: Bring it on.
Better Roads Staff | November 17, 2009
Bring on the toughest, limbiest materials: Bandit Biomass Chippers can handle it! The Bandit line of drum chippers have become the most popular whole tree chippers in the industry, thanks to their large openings, powerful feed systems, and most importantly, because of the ruggedness of their design and construction. Bandit chippers save time and money by fully loading chip trailers, saving on fuel costs. You can eliminate lost time associated with spotting vans with our versatile swivel discharges. Need more pulling power? Bandit’s powerful Slide Box Feed System easily crushes limbs and branches, pulling whole trees into the chipper. Available with engine options up to 1,200 horsepower and with features and options to help make your operation more efficient. Call 1-800-952-0178 or log on to http://www.banditchippers.com for more information.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts526 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse377 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views