Bandit Biomass Chippers: Bring it on.
Better Roads Staff | November 17, 2009
Bring on the toughest, limbiest materials: Bandit Biomass Chippers can handle it! The Bandit line of drum chippers have become the most popular whole tree chippers in the industry, thanks to their large openings, powerful feed systems, and most importantly, because of the ruggedness of their design and construction. Bandit chippers save time and money by fully loading chip trailers, saving on fuel costs. You can eliminate lost time associated with spotting vans with our versatile swivel discharges. Need more pulling power? Bandit’s powerful Slide Box Feed System easily crushes limbs and branches, pulling whole trees into the chipper. Available with engine options up to 1,200 horsepower and with features and options to help make your operation more efficient. Call 1-800-952-0178 or log on to http://www.banditchippers.com for more information.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River621 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update338 Views